We appreciate every single one of our members. If you are considering not renewing due to financial hardship, please apply to have your Colorado Romance Writers membership renewed.
The Perseverance Fund is fully supported by donations, not member dues. If you would like to make a donation, please know that your generosity will be most appreciated!
How to apply:
Please fill out this form and submit it.Who may request funds:
Colorado Romance Writers members in good standing who are pursuing a career in writing romance. Any sub romance genres welcome.
What the funds can be used for:
Colorado Romance Writers dues, meetings fees, and/or Colorado Romance Writers sponsored events, including workshops and conferences.
What the funds cannot be used for:
Funds may not be used to pay for RWA membership fees, RWA conference fees, or Colorado Romance Writers writing retreat fees.
Requests must be made at least 25 days before funds are needed, but not more than 120 days in advance.
An application form must be filled out for each request of funds.
All information submitted will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- Email address
- Funds requested for… (please check only one) Colorado Romance Writers dues, meetings fees, and/or Colorado Romance Writers sponsored events, including workshops and conferences.
- Number of manuscripts completed
- Have you a volunteered in the chapter? If yes, in what capacity?
- How long have you been a member of the Colorado Romance Writers?
- How long have you been a member of RWA?
- Have you submitted to agents and/or editors?
- What is the word count of your current WIP?
- Please briefly explain why you need assistance
*Once an application is received, the board will review it. If necessary,
the board might follow up with further questions via email. All information
submitted will be held in the strictest confidence.
Thank you for applying!