Thank you for your interest in joining Colorado Romance Writers.
General membership is open to all persons pursuing a romance fiction writing career. General members have full rights, including the right to vote and hold Board positions.
Associate membership is open to writers pursuing a writing career in something other than romance fiction and to individuals involved in the writing/publishing industry.
Membership dues are $35 this year, and that includes free monthly meetings. All members of CRW must be at least 18 years of age.
Renewal deadline is January 31st, 2022.
- Free Monthly Meetings – please see the events for up-to-date information on meetings and our publishing/writing-related speaker. Lunch is included at our general monthly meetings.
- Free or discounted fees on chapter contests
- Discounted fee on online workshops
- Networking with like-minded people and publishing professionals
- Discounts on our mini-conferences
- Interesting programs on craft, marketing, and other publishing aspects.
- Annual holiday potluck
- Annual celebration of CRW’s Anniversary and Members who have published a work of romance
- Volunteer opportunities
To join CRW, click here.
2022 Dues $35.00
In the meantime…
if you would like to be a guest at one of our meetings, please see our events for information.
We look forward to meeting you!
-The Colorado Romance Writers