October 10, 2020
Zoom link: (see Jean or Shannon for the link!)
Time: 2pm -5pm
This meeting and all upcoming meetings will be held online using Zoom during this time of social distancing. Details & links will be posted before each event.
Our Upcoming Schedule
- October 10, 2020 – Annual Tea (no regular meeting) Chair: Jean Jacobsen, Support: Shannon McLaughlin
- November 14, 2020 – Liz Pelletier – Advice to Writers: Leveraging the current state of the industry, Cautions (what not to do), Catching an Agent/Editor, Tips on Query Letters, and Q&A.
- December 12, 2020 – Annual Holiday Party
- January 9, 2021 – Annual Conferences Panel
- February 13, 2021 – Co-Writing Panel (Michele Callahan & Vanessa Vale aka Grace Goodwin, Ashley Vasquez & Lauren Gabarron aka McKenna Rogue)
*Note: Workshops and instructors are subject to change without notice.
FYI, for the time being all meetings will be held via Zoom conference.
Unless otherwise stated, meetings are held on the
2nd Saturday of the month
2 pm – 4 pm
Anythink Library-Huron Branch
9417 Huron Street
Thornton, CO 80260
See map HERE
No lunch will be provided. No need to RSVP.
General Meeting Schedule
- 1:00 Board Meeting (General members always welcome but need not attend) **
- 02:00 pm ~ Membership Meeting
- 03:00 pm ~ Workshop*
- 04:00 pm ~ Meeting Adjourned
NEW TO CRW?
You can attend one meeting free of charge and see what we are all about before joining.