The 2016 AOE has adopted the following submission guidelines:
- All entries must be received by the deadline of Tuesday, February 2, 2016, no exceptions.
- Send your entry to the Coordinator managing the category you’re entering.
|Send Contemporary Series, Young Adult w/Romantic Elements, and New Adult to:
Margaret Covey 33401 East 88th Avenue Commerce City, CO 80022 firstname.lastname@example.org
|Send Paranormal P/TT/F/F, Inspirational, Mainstream w/Romantic Elements, and Erotic Romance entries to:
Bethanne Strasser Address City, State, Zip email@example.com
|Send Contemporary Single Title, Romantic Suspense, Historical, and Novella entries to:
Amy Burinda Address City, State, Zip firstname.lastname@example.org
Send all cover art to:
The 2016 AOE will award the following prizes:
- Entries scoring highest in their category advance to the final round. Finalists receive CRW Award of Excellence medallion graphic. Finalists to be notified no later than March 15, 2016.
- Entries scoring highest in the final round win their category and receive our coveted golden heart Award of Excellence trophy. Winners to be announced at our May Mini-con held May 14, 2016.
- The office finalist and winner listing to be published in the RWR.
- All CRW members, as of January 31, 2016, who enter a title in the 2016 contest are eligible for the CRW Excellence Award. No extra entry fee or form required. The top 5 scoring CRW authors, regardless of the original category entered receive a certificate and advance to the final round. The CRW Excellence Award trophy will be awarded to the CRW member whose entry receives the highest overall score out of the CRW Excellence Award finalists.
- Cover contest